I am an Assistant Professor at Stanford University’s Quantitative Sciences Unit and the Department of Pediatrics. I am the Associate Director of the Stanford Data Science’s Center for Open and Reproducible Science (SDS-CORES).
I do both original statistical research and applied research. My publication list is available here and on Google Scholar, and repositories with data, code, and materials for my research are available on the Open Science Framework.
- Reproducibility and replication
- Statistical methods for epidemiology
- Causal inference
- Experimental psychology
- Behavior and health
- PhD Biostatistics, Harvard University (2015-2018)
- MS Statistics, Stanford University (2011-2013)
- BA Psychology, Stanford University (2009-2013)